Organic Cotton Black Bra Vest with CottonCrab Rainbow Logo
Our Bra Vests are so soft and comfortable you will forgot you have it on, which is a very, very…very nice feeling. Designed, hand printed & pressed by me with a rose gold rainbow & my cute little crab logo. You can change the colour of the rainbow and crab to silver or burgundy if you would like, just pop a little message on the checkout page. Made from 95% Organic Cotton & 5% Lycra Elastane. Couple and colour it up with one of my cropped T-Shirts or Sweatshirts. Perfect for light support when working out or chilling out.
At CottonCrab Clothing I am committed to offering a community approach, with people & the planet at the heart. My supplier, Continental Clothing are committed to manufacturing in a responsible, sustainable and ethical way under the strictest environmental certifications respecting the people that make the clothing and the world that we live in. They are industry leaders in this area.
FAQ about our Organic Bra Vests:
- Do the bra vests dig in underneath?
- No the elastic inside our bra vest is wide and smooth against your skin underneath the organic cotton.
- Do the bra vests dig in on your shoulders?
- No, on our bra vests there are no additional bits and bobs that will dig in, just soft and cosy organic cotton.
- Can I work out in the bra vest?
- Our bra vests offer no support, but they would be offer enough support for light exercise, such as yoga and when out and about.
- Will my nipples show through the bra vest?
- Our bra vests have a good thickness to them, so they may only show slightly or not at all depending on your personal size.
- Is the organic cotton certified?
- Our bra vests are made from GOTS Certified Organic Indian Cotton and OEKO-TEX Certified.
- Are the bra vests T-Shirts vegan?
- Our bra vests are all vegan PETA Certified.
- Are the bra vests ethically made?
- Our bra vests are designed, hand printed & pressed by me.
- Are the bra vests sustainable?
- Our bra vests are made from GOTS Certified Organic Indian Cotton and produced in a factory powered by green renewable energy, from low-impact raw materials.
- How well do your bra vests wash?
- They wash well so far with no bobbles or fading, following the washing instructions on the label.
- Bra Vest Size Guide
- I’m 5”8 / 12 and a half stone/34B and the Small fits perfect.
- What colours are your bra vests available in?
- Currently our bra vests are available in Black.
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK)
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
All items are sent Royal Mail Second Class which takes 2-4 business days. All items are sent in a Royal Mail size medium parcel. If you require I can pop these into a letterbox size depending on the item.
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations.
>Just contact me within:14 days of delivery
>Post items back to me within:30 days of delivery
>Request a cancellation:within 24 hours of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
>Custom or personalised orders
Conditions of return & exchanges
>Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. >Exchange postage costs are covered my myself. Contact email@example.com to start a return/exchange.
>If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Shop: CottonCrab Clothing
- Owner: Natalie Robinson
Hello, I'm Natalie, founder of CottonCrab Clothing, lovely to meet you!
I am a sustainable, ethical, vegan clothing brand, with people & the planet at the heart of everything I do, and of course you, my lovely customers.
At the beginning of last year in sunny Aberdeen, Scotland I learnt a lot about the world and myself. I also had realisations about things I already knew too and I'm sure I am not alone on this!
I founded CottonCrab Clothing in August 2020 with a commitment is to provide authentic, fair priced, long lasting clothing that people feel cosy, comfortable and good in and that do good too.
Together as one big community understanding and respecting the journey the clothing and the people that make the clothes that we wear everyday have been on.
All my products use 100% Organic Indian Cotton. The products that have a small amount of Polyester(up to 15%) are made up of Recycled Polyester from used plastic bottles. I have two areas of the company. Made by Me where I have took a little adventure into designing and making products myself and all other products are made by my lovely eco friendly printing company Inkthreadable.
I support The Circle's Living Wage for Garment Workers Project with 5% donated from all purchases. For more information pop along to the My Commitments section and Living Wage for Garment Workers section.
- 5.00 rating from 1 review