Organic Cotton Cropped Stonewash Grey T-Shirt with CottonCrab Rainbow Logo
Our organic cropped T-Shirts are so soft and comfortable you can exercise feeing like you’re not wearing anything and are also great as sustainable loungewear. Designed, hand printed & pressed by me with a silver rainbow & my cute little CottonCrab logo. Made from 100% Organic Cotton. Couple and colour them up with one of my cropped T-Shirts or Sweatshirts for a great gym outfit.
At CottonCrab Clothing I am committed to offering a community approach, with people & the planet at the heart. My supplier, Continental Clothing are committed to manufacturing in a responsible, sustainable and ethical way under the strictest environmental certifications respecting the people that make the clothing and the world that we live in. They are industry leaders in this area.
FAQ about our Organic Cropped T-Shirts:
- How cropped are the T-Shirts?
- The length of them come to just above your hips, when wearing with our high waisted leggings they will not show your tummy. If you would like to show your tummy, wearing your jeans with them will do just that!
- How short are the sleeves?
- The sleeves sit half way down the top of your arm.
- Can I work out in these?
- Yes, they are not restrictive in anyway, allowing you to spin in them or yoga in them.
- Is the organic cotton certified?
- Our cropped T-Shirts are made from GOTS Certified Organic Indian Cotton and OEKO-TEX Certified.
- Are the cropped T-Shirts vegan?
- Our cropped T-Shirts are all vegan PETA Certified.
- Are the cropped T- Shirts ethically made?
- Our cropped T-Shirts are designed, hand printed & pressed by me.
- Are the cropped T-Shirts sustainable?
- Our cropped T-Shirts are made from GOTS Certified Organic Indian Cotton and produced in a factory powered by green renewable energy, from low-impact raw materials.
- How well do your cropped T-Shirts wash?
- They wash well so far with no bobbles. As they are individually dyed to achieve the Stonewash look the colour may rub off and transfer onto lighter fabrics and surfaces.
- Cropped T-Shirt Size Guide
- I’m 5”8 / 12 and a half stone and take a Small, which gives a nice cropped loose fit look, but not too baggy.
- What colours are your cropped T-shirts available in?
- Currently we have Stonewash Burgundy & Stonewash Grey.
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK)
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
All items are sent Royal Mail Second Class which takes 2-4 business days. All items are sent in a Royal Mail size medium parcel. If you require I can pop these into a letterbox size depending on the item.
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations.
>Just contact me within:14 days of delivery
>Post items back to me within:30 days of delivery
>Request a cancellation:within 24 hours of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
>Custom or personalised orders
Conditions of return & exchanges
>Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. >Exchange postage costs are covered my myself. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start a return/exchange.
>If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Shop: CottonCrab Clothing
- Owner: Natalie Robinson
Hello, I'm Natalie, founder of CottonCrab Clothing, lovely to meet you!
I am a sustainable, ethical, vegan clothing brand, with people & the planet at the heart of everything I do, and of course you, my lovely customers.
At the beginning of last year in sunny Aberdeen, Scotland I learnt a lot about the world and myself. I also had realisations about things I already knew too and I'm sure I am not alone on this!
I founded CottonCrab Clothing in August 2020 with a commitment is to provide authentic, fair priced, long lasting clothing that people feel cosy, comfortable and good in and that do good too.
Together as one big community understanding and respecting the journey the clothing and the people that make the clothes that we wear everyday have been on.
All my products use 100% Organic Indian Cotton. The products that have a small amount of Polyester(up to 15%) are made up of Recycled Polyester from used plastic bottles. I have two areas of the company. Made by Me where I have took a little adventure into designing and making products myself and all other products are made by my lovely eco friendly printing company Inkthreadable.
I support The Circle's Living Wage for Garment Workers Project with 5% donated from all purchases. For more information pop along to the My Commitments section and Living Wage for Garment Workers section.
- 5.00 rating from 1 review